Liwin booms funnily!!!!
Feb 19, 2016 at 2:39pm
SHARE THIS PAGE
Popular Ghanaian actor cum musician, Kwadwo Nkansah Liwin has expressed shock, but in a funny way at how much people pay to be at the Mövenpick pool side.
Kwadwo Nkansah a.k.a Liwin
The Kumasi based actor known for his hilarious utterances in Twi spoken movies and recently in some English spoken movies in the country, took to twitter a couple of months ago upon hearing that it costs eighty Ghana cedis (GHc 80.00) to be at Mövenpick pool side.
"Mövenpick poolside 80cedis...why ebi river jordan?"
By inference, currently the most popular TV comedian in Ghana jokingly meant the Mövenpick Hotel pool must possess some healing powers which could provide instant healing the moment one dips himself or herself in it just like river Jordan.
Typical example is the Commander of the Syrian army, General Naaman who was told by Elisha in 2Kings 5:14 to go and dip himself in river Jordan seven times and he'll receive instant healing which Naaman did and indeed got healed.
Liwin featured in "Go Liwin", a rap song by Guru.
Source: Ghana/Ourblurbonline.com|Patrick Teye Dasinor
SHARE THIS PAGE
Tuesday, 14 April
- Maiden GEF Excellence Awards: Dalex Finance wins business of the year award
- Japanese Surgeon Katsuya Takasu Gives Dream Team IV 390k Dollars
- Liwin booms funnily!!!!
- Trump tipped to suffer same fate as Joe McCarthy (attacks on his decency)
- “Charmed” star, Shannen Doherty reveals her breast cancer has spread
- Ghana Disability Achievers Awards Launched
- PSCE program graduates 26 Prisons Staff under 6-month intensive training
- Stay off CPP- Ernesto warns NDC big shots including Mahama
- Daasebre saved my music career- Okyeame Kwame
- Mahama should sanction Attorney General instead- Arthur K.