Jumia Ghana 2nd mobile week celebration launched
May 28, 2016 at 3:42am
SHARE THIS PAGE
Jumia Ghana has launched the second edition of the Jumia mobile week celebration dubbed, Jumia mobile week reloaded.
Country Mgr., for Jumia Ghana, Jean Philippe Boul
At the launch which was held in Accra on Friday 27th May, the Marketing Manager for Jumia Ghana, Prince Kwakye said the mobile week celebration seeks to reward customers with major discounts on known brands such as Infinix, itel, Samsung, Innjoe and Huawei. He further explained,
“Jumia Ghana will allocate each day, a specific brand through which customers can purchase other brands at the discounted prices.”
The one week celebration which starts off from 30th of June till June 5 is a proud initiative of Jumia Ghana with sponsorship from Ecobank and Tigo which promises to offer customers major discounts on purchase of variety of mobile phones of their choice through a wonderful online shopping experience offered by Jumia Ghana, the biggest online shopping mall in the country.
Speaking at the launch, Country Manager of Jumia Ghana, Jean Philippe Boul revealed,
“We are giving customers up to 35% discounts on all mobile money devices. This year’s mobile week reloaded is definitely going to break the internet, even bigger than Jumia black Friday! Now is the time to buy that sleek mobile phone you have been craving for.”
He also lauded Ecobank Ghana and Tigo for their unflinching support towards the attainments of Jumia’s goals aimed at not only providing customers the luxury of shopping from any location, but delivers these items right to customers' doorsteps.
Source: Ghana/Ourblurbonline.com/Joseph Wemakor
SHARE THIS PAGE
Tuesday, 14 April
- Achieving cashless society: Ecobank calls for collabo between telcos & banks
- EXCLUSIVE: Late Theodosia Okoh's tomb to be unveiled today
- Liwin booms funnily!!!!
- Ghana's Joselyn Dumas & Nigeria's Funke Akindele Battle it out on Episode 5 of “Lip Sync Battle Africa”
- Our own Joseph Wemakor rewarded among other students and individuals
- Social media ban on election day- GJA appeals to Police to rescind
- Djerkiti residents angry over gov'ts water provision failure
- BREAKING NEWS: Truth shall be revealed at the right time- Paintsil speaks
- Nana Addo to NDC: “Stop propaganda and reduce electricity tariffs”
- SC NHIS card ruling: Court was quite "forthright & clear"- Justice Dotse