Hanna Tetteh better placed to lead NDC after Mahama - Amofah
Jun 19, 2016 at 11:31am
SHARE THIS PAGE
A former deputy Minister of Communications under the erstwhile Rawlings administration, has stated that foreign Affairs minister Hanna Tetteh will make a good presidential candidate for the NDC after President John Mahama.
Foreign affairs &Regional Integration Minister- Hanna Tetteh
According to Owuraku Amofah, the experiences gathered by Ms. Tetteh over the years and her gender give her an edge over a potential aspirant like Dr. Spio Gabrah.
Speaking to Bola Ray on Starr Chat on Starr FM, the founder of the defunct Egle Party said even though both Dr Gabrah and Hanna could lead the umbrella family, his preference is the latter.
“The thing is, Dr. Spio Gabrah will make a fine leader, but Hanna Tetteh is woman and probably we might need the soft touch...I think Hanna can do it,” he said.
President Mahama is leading the NDC for the last time into the 2016 elections as the constitution guarantees only two tenures of eight years for a president.
Mahama comes against his political arch rival Nana Akufo-Addo of the NPP in the November 7, polls.
SHARE THIS PAGE
Tuesday, 14 April
- EXCLUSIVE!!!: Samsung confirms Ghana Premier League sponsorship deal
- Hearts part ways with Kenichi on mutual grounds
- Liwin booms funnily!!!!
- Cynthia Quarcoo: the legal strength behind entertainment
- Second Ghana Veg Fair: Stakeholders in vegetable export sector urged to revamp industry
- Condolences Mr. President - Asamoah Gyan
- Recognizing The Gifted Child And Their Struggles
- Circle swoop: 26 suspected criminals picked up
- Joe Beecham soon to launch 6th album!!!
- Spain's De Gea gets nod over Casillas against Czech today