A 42-year-old skydiver with more than 18,000 jumps made history Saturday when he became the first person to leap without a parachute and land in a net instead. After a two-minute freefall, Luke Aikins landed dead center in the 100-by-100-foot net at the Big Sky movie ranch on the outskirts of Simi Valley. As cheers erupted, Aikins quickly climbed out, walked over and hugged his wife, Monica, who had been watching from the ground...
Hillary Clinton has received a bump in support after the Democratic convention and has now pulled ahead of Donald Trump. Forty-six percent of voters nationwide say they'll vote for Clinton in November, while 39 percent say they'll back Trump. The race was tied last week after the Republican convention. Clinton led by a similar margin in June. Clinton got a four-point bounce after her party's convention, compared to a two-point bump...
- Atlanta Team Aims to Build Stadium-Led Entertainment District in Ghana
- SABC to play 90% local music
- Haiti Becomes Part Of The African Union
- Teebillz, Tiwa Savage's Enstranged Husband Tests Negative For Cocaine
- Gaddaffi's last speech !!!
- Egypt exports Double - Decker buses the UK
- Meet New York City’s Safest Yellow Taxi Driver
Tuesday, 14 April
- Maiden GEF Excellence Awards: Dalex Finance wins business of the year award
- Japanese Surgeon Katsuya Takasu Gives Dream Team IV 390k Dollars
- Liwin booms funnily!!!!
- Trump tipped to suffer same fate as Joe McCarthy (attacks on his decency)
- “Charmed” star, Shannen Doherty reveals her breast cancer has spread
- Ghana Disability Achievers Awards Launched
- PSCE program graduates 26 Prisons Staff under 6-month intensive training
- Stay off CPP- Ernesto warns NDC big shots including Mahama
- Daasebre saved my music career- Okyeame Kwame
- Mahama should sanction Attorney General instead- Arthur K.