Government has disclosed its readiness to register all beneficiaries of the Livelihood and Empowerment against Poverty (LEAP) onto the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). The exercise which is expected to cost some four million Ghana Cedis (GHC4 million) will see an estimated number of 214,067 LEAP beneficiaries nationwide access free healthcare. The exercise which is a partnership agreement between the Ministry of Gender, Children...
Hillary Clinton has received a bump in support after the Democratic convention and has now pulled ahead of Donald Trump. Forty-six percent of voters nationwide say they'll vote for Clinton in November, while 39 percent say they'll back Trump. The race was tied last week after the Republican convention. Clinton led by a similar margin in June. Clinton got a four-point bounce after her party's convention, compared to a two-point bump...
Tuesday, 14 April
- Maiden GEF Excellence Awards: Dalex Finance wins business of the year award
- Japanese Surgeon Katsuya Takasu Gives Dream Team IV 390k Dollars
- Liwin booms funnily!!!!
- Trump tipped to suffer same fate as Joe McCarthy (attacks on his decency)
- “Charmed” star, Shannen Doherty reveals her breast cancer has spread
- Ghana Disability Achievers Awards Launched
- PSCE program graduates 26 Prisons Staff under 6-month intensive training
- Stay off CPP- Ernesto warns NDC big shots including Mahama
- Daasebre saved my music career- Okyeame Kwame
- Mahama should sanction Attorney General instead- Arthur K.